Our Mission Statement
We, as a team of professionals, will strive to provide the highest level of quality dentistry in a prompt, caring, stress-free atmosphere. Each individual team member will strive to keep a God-like attitude in working toward this goal, paying particular attention to detail as well as showing at all times the utmost respect and concern for both patients and fellow team members. Realizing that each individual’s attitude is critical to this statement, our team motto shall be:
We want you to experience comfort and convenience while visiting our office. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
We know you have many choices when choosing a dentist in Houston so we have made scheduling an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We will gladly process your insurance claim, estimate your deductible and the portion not covered by your insurance. The estimated amount not covered by your insurance is due at the time of treatment and may be paid by any one of the options listed below. Our estimates are subject to final approval by your insurance company; therefore, the amount due our office is subject to change.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Cash – includes money orders and personal checks
- Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Discover – we accept credit cards as payment for treatment to the extent your credit line permits.
- CareCredit – offers a separate line of credit to cover your entire family’s health care needs.
- A credit line can be established and approval usually takes less than 5 minutes.
- CareCredit has an interest free option.
- There is no annual or membership fee.
- Monthly payments are as low as 3% of the outstanding balance.
Our office is happy to work with you to plan the most appropriate arrangements for your budget. Financing your treatment will allow you to begin your treatment immediately.
We accept all indemnity and PPO insurance plans.